ROADMAP CONFERENCE 2022 COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
The Roadmap Conference takes the safety of its attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and partners very seriously. As the situation with COVID-19 is changing daily, we are closely monitoring the response by healthcare and government officials to ensure the protection of all our stakeholders. We will continue to update this page as changes are made.
The Roadmap Conference 2022 will take place in person at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon. Attendees should be aware of the following policies:
Vaccination/Proof of Negative Test Requirement
- All attendees will be required to show proof of full vaccination for COVID-19.
- If you have a medical exemption, a negative COVID diagnostic test (PCR or antigen) is required. The test must be completed within 48 hours of the day of attendance.
- In general, people are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- Upon arrival, staff will check for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test. Proof of vaccination can include your physical vaccine card or a photo of your vaccine card. If you have questions regarding proof of vaccination, please email email@example.com
- After verifying your vaccination status, staff will provide an identifier (details to be determined). Please do not remove this identifier during the event, or you may be asked to re-submit proof of negative test or vaccination.
Face Covering Required
- As of posting, the state of Oregon requires face coverings at all times when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings must fully cover the mouth and nose.
- The Roadmap Conference will follow local regulations regarding face coverings at the time of the event, and updates will be made to this page if changes occur.
COVID testing is now widely available and is often free. A guide to COVID testing and locations in Portland can be found here.
Anyone traveling to the event should read and abide by the CDC’s Travel Guidelines for domestic and international travel listed here. In addition, please respect fellow attendees and do everything possible to ensure an environment that is as safe as possible. If traveling internationally, please click here as there is a requirement for proof of negative COVID-19 test or recovery from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving in the United States.
Do Not Attend
Individuals should not attend the event if they are COVID-positive, are exhibiting COVID symptoms (as defined by the CDC), or have been exposed, within 14 days before the event, to someone who was COVID-positive or showed COVID symptoms. The Roadmap Conference will issue a refund to anyone fitting these criteria.
Additional Safety Measures
- The Oregon Convention Center is committed to providing a safe space for attendees with enhanced cleaning protocols, including Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Star Accreditation, PPE requirements, revised menu options, and air quality improvements. You can learn more about Oregon Convention Center safety protocols here.
- The Conference is working with the Oregon Convention Center to implement enhanced safety protocols for all food & beverage for the event.
- The Conference will have additional masks and hand sanitizer on-hand for attendees.
- We’re reconfiguring the exhibit hall to decrease traffic congestion and increase space between attendees and exhibitors. Let us know of any additional safety measures we can take to ensure a safe environment in June. Send as an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestions and/or recommendations.